After a long run, or even a short run, our playlist is always filled with jams to cool it down, while stretching. Here are our Top 8 Cool-Down songs that have been playing on repeat!
- I Felt It Too– Taking Back Sunday
- This is not your early 2000s Taking Back Sunday, but we’re okay with it! They mixed it up and maybe even switched out some members, but this album is actually awesome. This specific song is great for cool down, walking it off, stretching it out and maybe potentially falling asleep.
- What If I Do?– Foo Fighters
- Can we go wrong with any Foo Fighters? No. What If I Do is slow and steady, stretch on.
- Redemption Song– Bob Marley & The Wailers
- Bob Marley & The Wailers, any of their songs really are enjoyable to stretch to, take it down and notch, and possibly meditate.
- Green Eyes– Coldplay
- Coldplay… love their old stuff, new stuff not as much for sure. Green Eyes is a sweet song, love to flip this on at the end of a run and walk out the lactic acid.
- Dear God– Avenged Sevenfold
- Gunslinger– Avenged Sevenfold
- Both these songs…. Potential for cool down, warm up, running hills, sprints, everything. Avenged Sevenfold is appropriate for any part of your exercise regimen.
- Invented– Jimmy Eat World
- Mixtape– Jimmy Eat World
- Both these songs nail it for a cool-down. Jim Adkins slays it, in his duet in Invented. Love it.