If you know me, you know I am a big supporter of cruelty-free make-up! There are so many great brands that support the cause and protect our furry friends. Here are a list of my recent favorites:
- Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara: This is the only mascara that I have ever had that actually lengthens your lashes!! Even without fake lashes or extensions.
2. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation SPF 15. This foundation is great for hydrating dry skin, longwear and it actually has SPF 15 sunscreen in it! It’s great for all day at work or even outside.
3. Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Lipstick– This lipstick lasts all day and doesn’t leave a nasty taste in your mouth!
4. Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Tinted Pressed Finishing Powder– Once my bronzer and blush are on I blend this over with a kabuki brush by EcoTools and it really blends everything together well. It doesn’t leave the dry powdery look and really meshes everything together well!
5. Mineral Radiance Illuminating Powder– This was such a great find! I stumbled upon this on vacation when I forgot my bronzer– at Whole Foods. This is a great palette that can be used for contouring or just individually for bronzing or blush. Just be careful because it does have sparkles/glitter in the highlighting powder!
“Be your own kind of beautiful”