When you’re leaving the Happiest Place on Earth, it’s hard to be excited. It’s also hard to know what to wear based on unpredictable weather forecasts where you are, and the weather forecast of your travel destination. Here is one easy travel outfit that will never fail you on your journey home!
- Long, open-front cardigan: This cardigan is a safe travel bet because it is long and open in the front making it is easy to wrap when your cold and easy to keep open when the weather gets hot. It’s also easy to take off if your on the plane and getting warm & can be used as a blanket too because it is so long.
- Basic scoop neck tank: Scoop neck tanks are also easy for unpredictable weather because it gives you the base layer of a cardigan, but it also is appropriate if you need to take off your sweater.
- Boyfriend jeans: Having a baggy pair of jeans when you could be sitting hours on end in an airport, airplane or whatever travel method you choose is ideal. These jeans are ripped, so if that is not your style, get a pair of non-destroyed boyfriend jeans and you’re bound to be comfortable for your travel hours.
- Sturdy backpack: For our carry-ons we always carry one backpack each. This way you have extra room for your luggage and you can carry them around the parks once you get to Disney. We like using our hiking North Face backpack because it is sturdy, has plenty of compartments for all your needs. I also like to carry my Marc Jacobs Pretty Nylon Backpack—it’s really low maintenance because it’s Nylon. *Additionally, I have had many Pretty Nylon products from Marc Jacobs that have lasted YEARS!
- Foldable Flats: These flats were an easy choice for travel, I even wore them around the park some days. The elastic around the edge of the flat makes them so comfortable and doesn’t cut into your heel or even on top of your foot. They stay on and the insole is soft & supportive. They make a great choice for travel because if you choose to change shoes once you arrive you can toss them right into your backpack and there is no need to fret!
- Disney Villians Stained Glass Book Clutch: I don’t usually travel with this item, but it happened to be on me in this picture. This novelty clutch is perfect for your days around Disney, but be warned that it doesn’t have much room inside, I can barely get my cell phone in it. It’s mainly good for money and maybe your magic band.
- My hair was also appropriately wild for us leaving the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Letting it air-dry is always my go-to for a travel day!
What is your go-to travel outfit for Disney? Comment below!